Abstract Flip Book
Please note that posters must be mounted by 9:00 a.m. on the assigned day for early review prior to the lunch session. Posters must be removed no later than 5:00 p.m. or they will be discarded.
Posters are grouped by classification for the convenience of those attending the sessions. Each poster board will be numbered. Please do not remove the numbers.
Guidelines for Presentation:
• Poster abstracts should be structured as Background, Methods, Results, and Discussion. Include as much actual data as possible.
• There is a limit of 3,200 characters, not counting spaces, for the text of your abstract submission. No images will be accepted.
• The presenter will be required to submit a COI disclosure at the time of submission.
• There is a limit of up to 10 co-authors.
• Poster boards are .94 meters by 2.39 meters. The recommended and maximum poster size is .90 meters wide by 1.20 meters tall.
• Push-pins may not be used. Presenters should secure posters to the board with two sided tape.
If you have any questions please contact Michelle Tidwell at email@example.com or (615) 324-2370. We look forward to seeing you in Florence!