The 6th Biennial Schizophrenia International Research Society Conference will take place 4-8 April 2018 in Florence, Italy at the Firenze Fiera Congress Center. Registration for the 6th Biennial Schizophrenia International Research Society Conference is currently open.
The Schizophrenia International Research Society Biennial Conference focuses on new drug development and the status of cutting edge basic and translational research in the field of schizophrenia. More than 1700 researchers from 53 countries attended the 5th Biennial Conference in Florence in 2016. We look forward to welcoming you again to Florence, Italy!
The mission of the Schizophrenia International Research Society is to be a worldwide organization that aims to bring together researchers in schizophrenia and related disorders in order to:
- Exchange the latest advances in research and facilitate the application of these findings to clinical practice.
- Facilitate international communication and collaboration in research.
- Promote educational programs to effectively disseminate new research findings related to schizophrenia, both in the scientific community and the lay public.
- Encourage the publication of research.
- Increase the public understanding of the personal, familial, and societal impact of schizophrenia.
- Support increased research funding for schizophrenia research around the world.
- Promote the highest scientific and ethical standards in research and its application in clinical psychiatric practice.
If you are not already a member, we encourage you to join. Members receive significant discounts on conference registration.